Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Gigs

Hi friends! I have two gigs this weekend. I'd love to see you at any one of 'em. On Friday night, June 13th, I'll be playing/singing with the worship team at Lighthouse Christian Fellowship in Monument. It's a neat little church with about 60 people in attendance. Good people. Great teaching. Service begins at 7:00pm. There's a time of fellowship and snacks afterwards too! On Saturday, June 14th, I'll be playing at SpiritFest on the Riverwalk in Pueblo. It's an all-day Christian festival that takes place all along the riverwalk. There are several stages that will host musical artists from around southern Colorado. I'll be performing on the main stage in the amphitheatre at 6:00pm. We'll be performing some original tunes from my upcoming album, So Human, as well as tunes by Hoobastank, Lifehouse, Collective Soul and Daughtry. Admission is free. After we go on, Christian artist Jaci Velasquez will be performing on the same stage. Come check it out! Hope to see you this weekend!

No comments: