Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update on Collin

Hi friends, Just got an update on Collin, the 18-year old who was involved in that horrific car crash in Texas. His mom, Lois Buford, sent me this email this morning: "I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene and wonder how He could love me a sinner condemned unclean! God is so good to me. My sweet 18 year old boy who was so badly broken just last week, stood today with the help of a walker specially designed to hold him up with his elbow! I am so overwhelmed by God's mercy and provision. So many precious people who love me and my family have just been so kind. Collin had customers who love him come and pray over him at his bedside. The Mayor of Forney prayed for my boy at the beginning of the Christmas Parade! I'm just so blessed. Wanted you to know that God is healing the brokeness and restoring Collin to us. Thank you so much for your prayers and those who read your blog.
Love you in Christ, Lois" Thanks to all of you who have been lifting up Collin and his family in prayer.
Oh how marvelous! Oh how wonderful!
And my song shall ever be... Oh how marvelous! Oh how wonderful!
is my Savior's love for me.

No comments: