Monday, June 11, 2007

SpiritFest

Hi friends! I am gearing up for one of my biggest gigs of the summer...SpiritFest in Pueblo. This Saturday, we'll be playing in the amphitheatre on the RiverWalk. I have played this festival every year for the past four years, but this year we're the headlining act on the main stage Saturday night. I'm so stoked! But it almost didn't happen. Last week, my guitarist, Brian DeKam, told me that he can't make the gig. Yikes! We were going to do this as an acoustic gig...just the two of us on guitar. So...I panicked! I called my good friend, Clint Garcia, to ask if he could help. Clint leads worship at Valley Bible Fellowship in Colorado Springs. I've filled in for him a few times over the past year. It's a great church...great people. To my surprise...and delight...Clint agreed to help out! On such short notice! And, even better, two other guys from the worship band at the church are going to play too! Steve Kreuger will be playing drums. Ray McDaniel will be playing bass. Clint will play electric and I'll play acoustic. And my wife, Jen, will be singing background vocals--IF we can find someone to watch the baby during our set. We're going to have a full band! I'm so excited! I hope you can make it to the gig! Here are the details:
SpiritFest
Historic Arkansas RiverWalk
Pueblo, CO
8:30pm
FREE!
For more information on Tim Glenn, go to www.timglennmusic.com
tim glenn

No comments: