Saturday, November 15, 2008

Become Part of My Street Team!

We're less than a week away from my CD Release Concert and I'd love to have your help with some promotion. No, I'm not going to ask you to beat the streets with flyers in hand (though, if you're willing, please let me know!) But I would appreciate it if you'd take some time to let your friends and family know about the concert through your email and social media websites: I've got two banners created...the first is an animated gif promoting the upcoming concert, the second is just a jpg promoting the CD itself. I'll let you decide which one you want to promote. First, to promote the concert, right click on the image below and "save picture as" and save it as a gif. Then you can paste it into your blog. If you could make the pic link to www.timglennmusic.com/cdrelease that would be great.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or you can simply copy this picture and add it, to promote that the new CD is available on iTunes:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

that would be awesome! That's a direct link to my page in the iTunes store.
Thank you for your support!
tim

No comments: