Monday, November 3, 2008

The New Website Is Here!

Well, it's taken me awhile, but I've finally finished. When you're an indie artist, you sometimes have to do this stuff for yourself. I simply can't afford to pay a web developer. But I wanted to update the look for my website, while still maintaining simple functionality. So, you can still listen to music, view photos from my travels around the world, read about my upcoming gigs, shop for music, read my bio or sign the guestbook and say hello! There are also links to my facebook page, my myspace page and this blog. I think it's done, but I need your help. Would you please spend a few moments on the site and let me know if there's anything missing...anything not working? (It's best when viewed in 1024x768 or higher resolution.) Just click on the screenshot below to visit the site: Thank you! tim

No comments: