Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Latest...

So, we finished the mixing, mastering, etc...for So Human a couple of weeks ago. But I still haven't sent everything off to the duplicators. There are some forms to be filled out, and some arrangements to be made regarding digital distribution, (it's going to be available on iTunes, digistation.com and a few others.) Plus, I'm waiting to have an insert created by Compassion International, that will promote their child sponsorship ministry. I want everyone who gets a copy of my CD to be able to learn about the incredible work that Compassion is doing in the lives of children in poverty.So...all that to say...it will be at least four weeks AFTER I send the stuff off before I have the album ready to sell. I'm hoping to be able to send it off late this week, or early next week. So, that would put availability at the end of September/first week of October. BONUS: Since you've been so patient, I have included some of the new songs on the player on my page here. You can listen to some of the songs that will be on the album now!

No comments: