Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tim Vs. The Incredible Hulk

Jen and I went to see Hellboy II: The Golden Army last weekend. It was okay. About 20 minutes into the movie, I thought, "this is terrible," but it eventually got better. Some decent action scenes, decent animation. I loved the movie Pan's Labyrinth and this was directed by the same guy...so maybe I was expecting more. Plus, after watching Dark Knight a couple of weeks ago, it was just no comparison.


But, as we were leaving the theatre, I saw, hiding in the shadows of a corner down at the end of the hallway, a massive, hulking figure. It was, indeed, The Incredible Hulk. I gave Jen my phone and asked her to take a picture of me battling it out with the Hulk. Here it is:




Hey...I'm standing my ground! I'll take on the big, green guy!

No comments: