Friday, December 7, 2007

The Diamond Conspiracy

Okay, I've had it. What's with all these diamond companies coming out of the woodwork with their commercials of beautiful, happy couples, wrapped in their winter scarves, skipping through the snow, as the guy surprises his girl a big ole' stinkin' diamond!!!???

I don't notice a bunch of diamond commercials in March...or July...or August. What, do these guys save up their budget all year long, just to bombard us with diamond commercials during Christmas!!!???
What kind of conspiracy is this?

If I watch football....there are diamond commercials. I watch a sitcom...diamonds. Drama...you guessed it...diamonds. They're everywhere! Come on already!!!!

I'm pretty sure I saw this hidden in the tiny text at the bottom of the screen:

What's the matter guys? You and your girl don't frolick in the snow like the couple in this commercial? Maybe it's because you're a total loser for not buying her a diamond necklace, pendant or bracelet.

As I was searching the internet for a picture of a diamond to use for my blog, I asked my wife, "Which picture should I use?"

"The shiniest one you can find!" she answered.

Conspiracy I tell ya....CONSPIRACY!!!!

No comments: