Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick Boy

My wife and I have been so lucky that our son, Morgan, has been incredibly healthy for almost all of his 11 months. Last night, he slept 13 hours...which is highly unusual. Today, he took long naps and rather than playing all afternoon with his toys, he was extremely cuddly. Also a bit unusual. And then it happened. Tonight, he was crawling around on the floor, he had a look on his face that I had never seen before. I looked at my wife and said, "Oh my gosh, he looks like he's about to..." Before I could finish my sentence, he puked. Big time. I mean, so much stuff came out, I didn't even know his stomach could hold that much. Poor little guy. I held him for awhile and he just placed his head on my shoulder and whimpered. I have to admit. I'm not good at this. I have been struggling with this all night. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep. I just can't stand the thought of my little boy being sick. He's been sleeping now for two hours and I've already checked on him three times. I know I'm overdoing it, but this is so hard. Would you please pray for my little boy to get better?

No comments: