Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day...For Men

Valentines Day must have been invented by a woman, cuz no man in his right mind would've come up with this idea: Flowers...chocolates...dinner...etc, etc. etc...

What a racket! But my wife loves it, so I play along. But since women obviously got away with inventing a holiday just to get what they want, I think us guys should invent our own too. So, here are some ideas:

  • National Buy Me a New Tool Day
  • National Give a Guy a Nap Day
  • National Lounge Around the House in My Pajamas All Day...Day
  • National Don't Think (Or Talk) About the Bills Day
  • National Hang Out With The Guys and Drink Beer Day
  • National Let's Not Talk Today Day

Those are just a few ideas of my own. Maybe you can come up with something more creative.

No comments: