Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TimBits

I'm in Canada right now, London Ontario to be exact, for some meetings with Compassion International.

Last night, we visited a place that Canadians say is a "must-see" for visitors...a place called Tim Horton's.

I'm not sure how to classify the place. They sell donuts, coffee and tea...so it's sort of like a Dunkin' Donuts, I guess. But they also sell roast beef sandwiches, so they're kinda like an Arby's too. No french fries though. (What's up with that?)

But I got a chuckle out of the "donut holes" they sell...which they call TimBits. Of course, I had to take a picture of a TimBits box.

Okay...go ahead and start with the jokes.

2 comments:

Becky said...

YAAAAY!!! I LOVE Tim Hortons!!!
Can you bring me some?

Tim Glenn said...

Sorry Beck...no left-overs!