Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stereotypes

You ever wonder why stereotypes exist? I mean, there's a reason. Last night, I was watching the Rockies get clobbered by the Red Sox. (Ugh.) But I couldn't help but notice how many of the players "looked" like baseball players. Seriously, if you played a drinking game for every camera shot of a guy spitting, you'd be wasted by the end of the first inning. Or try counting the goatees in a baseball game. Or the number of times you see a guy "adjusting" himself. Ha! I found myself thinking: "If I were a baseball player, I wouldn't chew anything during the game, I wouldn't spit, I certainly wouldn't grab myself on national television...just to be different." But then again...if I didn't do all those things, would I still be a baseball player?

1 comment:

blissfullykrissy said...

adjusting, grabbing, chewing and spitting does not make a man a baseball player...do you got skillz?